Sunday, October 12, 2008

WOW!

I can not believe that it has been 2 months since I posted anything. Things have been BUSY! Actually that is an under statement. There have been quite a few things happen in the last couple of months. Riley is playing football and Reahgan is cheering for his team. Bekah also cheers she just does it from the stands with mommy. He seems to like it at times, then at others he does not. Reahgan is perfectly content to cheer anytime, anywhere.
As most of you know I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. This is a very scary thing to be going through. Tomorrow I will under go my third round of radiation to shrink the cancer in my breast, then I will have three more weeks of radiation. After this I will then have a lumpectomy to remove the cancer. Wow, I typed it without crying. That is a big achievement on my part.
Now onto good news, Reahgan is going to be on the dance team at her school. This is the first year BPS has had this. She is so excited to be included. She has also joined Girl scouts. She is a...not quite sure at the moment will have to get back to you on that one.
Bekah is doing great. She turned 10 months old on the 6Th. That makes me want to cry. She is getting so big. She tries to walk all the time. She is so funny, I tell her no and she will just bust into tears. It is the cutest thing.
Riley will be 10 on the 17Th of this month(sniff:sniff:). Where does the time go??? We will have his party at Winners Circle, he is so excited.

1 comment:

melcox7887 said...

Dianne, I had no idea. I will be praying for you during the next month. KUP! Sounds like everyone is doing great!